Vi har sakset følgende fra det amerikanske TV-selskapet CBNBC som har laget en reportasje om Hong Kong og ”global opportunities”.
Vi tror denne serien vil ha interesse for våre medlemmer: "Global Opportunities - Hong Kong" with five segments, Design, Retail, Belt and Road Initiative, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Bay Area and Fintech. “
CNBC Series: Global Opportunities - Hong Kong
- Fintech Hong Kong (Oct 23): Could Hong Kong become a cryptocurrency haven?
Jehan Chu of Kenetic Capital and Urszula McCormack of King & Wood Mallesons discuss the outlook for cryptocurrency in Hong Kong amid uncertainty about how regulation ...
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Bay Area (Oct 24): Connecting one country, two systems and three regions
Albert Lee and John Siu, Project manager, Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge and Managing Director, Cushman and Wakefield Hong Kong discuss the complexities of connecting ...
- Belt and Road Initiative (Oct 25): How Hong Kong fits into China's Belt and Road plans
Hong Kong is looking to play a role in China's One Belt One Road initiative. CNBC's Emily Tan reports on how companies like MTR are weighing investments.
- Reshaping Retail in Hong Kong (Oct 26): A vital part of Hong Kong's economy is finally recovering
Hong Kong's retail sector finally appears to be looking up. Michael Cheng of PwC Asia Pacific, Annemiek Ballesty of Fossil Group and Xia Ding of JD Fashion discuss.
- Hong Kong’s ambition as a design hub (Oct 27): Hong Kong is angling to be a creative powerhouse
One of Asia's most important financial hubs, Hong Kong now wants to be the region's design capital. CNBC's Emily Tan report